top of page

Work Inside Canada

There are different process to enable a foreign national to work inside Canada and most will require some form of work permit issued by the Immigration Refugee & Citizenship Canada (IRCC). It might be a closed work permit or an open work permit and in some cases no work permit needed.

The first step to reach your goal of working or achieving your career goals inside Canada as a foreign national is to setup an initial consultation session with us in order to talk with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). During this session you will be asked a series of questions about yourself and your goals to determine if we are able to help you. Also, this will give you an opportunity for you to ask about our services and approach, so you can decide if we are a good fit for you.

After the initial consultation, we will forward you a summary of our discussions along with useful resources to get started. If our Registered Immigration Consultant isn’t able to answer all your questions during your initial consultation session because additional research is needed, we will follow-up for free via email for a second consultation.

We have different price ranges for our consultation sessions, depending on the time, medium of communication and also your budgetary concerns. It is important to have the initial consultation because it gives you the opportunity to know our process and approach and also for us to know the bone of contention in your immigration issue before you make your decision to hire us.

Please note that the initial consultation fee will be applied towards our service fee, if you choose to hire us.

bottom of page